Product Name: Ginseng root extract, ginsenoside
Active Ingredients: Triterpenoids, of which the presently extracted components containRa,Rb1,Rb2,Rb3,Re,Rc,Rd,Rf,Rg etc
Ginseng P.E. contains a number of active constituent including saponins, carbohydrates and sugars, organic acid, nitrogenous substance, amino acid and peptides, plus vitamins. As we known, saponins are major active constituents.
At least 22 saponins, known as ginsenoside have been isolated and found to be the most active constituents, such as Ro, Ra, Rb1, Rb2, Rd, Re, Rf, Rg1, Rg2.
Ginseng P.E. have widely biological activity. It can balance the central nervous system, antioxidant, hypoglycemic, promoting immune. So it is used to quiet the spirit and give wisdom, increase strength, promote appetite and life and prevent hyperfension, hypertipid, glycosuria.
Characteristic: Brown-Yellow Fine Powder
Specification: Ginsenoside: 8%,10%,20%,60%(HPLC) 10-80%(UV)
Extract solvent: Water/Grain Alcohol
Packing: Packed in 25kg paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside or as per your requirement.
Stored in a cool, dry and ventilate place, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Main Function :
1. The root of the ginseng plant has been used in China, Japan, and Korea for many centuries as a benefit in psychiatric and neurological conditions, and for enhancing vitality.
2. Effectively treats circulation problems, fatigue, and lack of energy, stress, anxiety and problems with sleep.
3. Effect of Panax ginseng on forced immobility time & immune function in mice.
4. With immunity, improving NK fine jilt activity and the transformation of lymphocyte
5. Inhibit tumor cells, and destruction
6. Improve liver detoxify ability, strengthens the liver cell, kupffer cell phagocytosis function
7. Reduce blood sugar and glycogen.